Big Yellow Group Plc | REIT Profile

Symbol: BYG
Exchange: LSE
Founded: 1998 (26 years)
HQ: Bagshot Surrey, United Kingdom
Type of REIT: Equity REIT
Listing Status: Public
Market Capitalization: Small-Cap
REIT Sector: Self Storage

See BYG on Yahoo Finance

Website Logo 

About Big Yellow Group Plc

Big Yellow is the UK's brand leader in self storage. Big Yellow now operates from a platform of 96 stores, including 22 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage, in which the Group has a 20% interest. We own a further ten Big Yellow self storage development sites (including one extension site), of which three have planning consent. The current maximum lettable area of the existing platform (including Armadillo) is 5.6 million sq ft. When fully built out the portfolio will provide approximately 6.2 million sq ft of flexible storage space. Of the Big Yellow stores and sites, 97% by value are held freehold and long leasehold, with the remaining 3% short leasehold. The Big Yellow Group Plc is a Bagshot, Surrey based self-storage company that operates in London and the South East of England. The company is ranked third largest self-storage company in UK and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index and listed on the London Stock Exchange. Big Yellow has the highest brand awareness in the sector.


Big Yellow Group Plc Company Logo

Last updated: 2024-06-12 - v4.8